Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ebony Lips and White Liner Makeup Look

Hope you enjoy this look I did for work. I'm wearing the Anastasia Dip Brown in Ebony on my lips which looks like a grey brown shade and then I paired it with white eye liner. 

picture of makeup grey lips and white eyeliner



picture of house of lashes in heartbreaker

picture of nyx white eyeliner makeup

picture of white eyeliner makeup and grey lips
Products Used
Face
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Toffee
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
Nars Blush Taj Mahal
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Global Glow
NYX Wonder Stick – Deep
MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer Delphic Alluring Aquatic Collection

Brows
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Ebony

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eye Shadow Palette 
Smashbox + Donald Robertson Photo Angled Pure Pigment Gel Liner
NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara
House Of Lashes Heartbreaker

Lips
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Ebony





Don't forget to enter my MAC giveaway!

19 comments:

  1. This looks so good on you! I especially love the eye makeup :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fierce look! Love the bold lipstick and your liner look perfect :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white edge lines make this eyelook more bold and interesting.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that lip color is incredible, I love that you used the pomade for it!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eye makeup - the shade is amazing and really suits your skin tone. ;)

    Best wishes,
    Arabesque

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing look, I love ittttt !!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick looks badass on you! Killin it!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look!! I wonder if it would turn out as nice on me as it does on you. I don't have that luscious coco honey skin like you.... I'm just pale LOL FIRST WORLD PROBLEMSSSS :( haha

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...