Tuesday, June 23, 2015

NYX Cosmetics Wonder Stick Review

Hey guys I went a little crazy and bought a lot of NYX products a few weeks ago and this is one of the items I bought there contour stick called the Wonder Stick. I hope you guys will like this review.



About The Product
The Wonder Stick is a dual creamy contour stick which comes with a matte highlight and a matte contour shade which is available in four shades. It comes in Light, Medium, Depp and Universal. 

Review
I love this this contour product comes in a stick form it makes it easy to use. The colour for the highlight shade is my match however I find that it better for highlighting my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead but I would use this as concealer as shown on the website pictures in the demo. As concealer this doesn't do the job for my skin tone and I found on my it did crease. The deep contour shade is perfect for my skin tone no problems. I like that both shades are nice and creamy but not greasy which makes them easy to blend with your finger, beauty blender or a brush I have tried all three methods. I personally like a mixture of all three methods. I sometimes use my finger to blend my nose contour and then a brush or beauty blender for my face. After I use this product I do like to set it with a light application of powder and I finish that it stay put. Without setting this product don't expect it to last all day long as it is a cream and should be use with a powder or setting spray. Overall I'm happy with this little wonder!



Will you or have you trend the Wonder Stick from NYX?



Don't forget to enter my MAC giveaway!


8 comments:

  1. seems like a great product
    i need to find one for myself :)
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks amazing. *__*
    Have a nice Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting. I usually contour with powder products but cream formulas can be even better sometimes. have you tried any other cream contour products already? If so what was it and did you like it? ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried cream foundation to contour but that was long ago lol

      Delete
  4. I need to try this! I have been looking for a new contour and highlighter! I was thinking about the Anastasia contour kit, but I've always worked better with the stick that just glides on. Unless you've tried the Anastasia one? If so, I'd love to know how you like it! :)

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like such a great product! Sadly, NYX isn't available to purchase here in Bosnia.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...