Saturday, June 6, 2015

COVERGIRL First Impression Review

I was lucky enough to be contacted by Covergirl a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to test out some of their new products. I was happy to get and try two of their new products. The first is *Super Size Mascara and the next is their *Intensify Me Eye Liner.

picture of katy perry and covergirl products


picture of covergirl mascara supersize me
When I first read about this mascara it did suggest that I roll the wand as I apply the mascara for me I couldn't do this so I applied this the way I normally apply my mascara. I saw added length, surprising for me I actually liked the brush wand as I prefer mascara wands that have brush bristles and not rubber bristles. However I found with this wand I actually liked the rubber bristles and they did not pull on my lashes and this mascara is build-able which I like. If it did clump in one area I could easily fix it. With the size of the brush I also found applying it to my bottom lashes was super easy. This wand is small enough for your bottom lashes but not too small for your top lashes. Overall I would give this mascara from my first impression a 8.5 out of 10 

picture of covergirl mascara

picture of covergirl eye liner
This is a unique liner as it has a two in on tip to apply the liner. One side is thin and one side is thick. For the most part I used the thin side to apply my liner. I found small strokes made the liner apply well. I think this is a really nice liner it didn't go on patchy at all and it's a nice shade of black with intense colour and I liked that is dried fast. This is something that I could see myself repurchasing as well if it comes in some fun funky colours I would get those too :) Overall I give this a 9 out of 10. 

picture of covergirl eye liner


Katy Perry Cover Girl Makeup Look




6 comments:

  1. I love the lash blast mascaras the are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did your liner in the last pictures! I wish I had the patience and coordination for that.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your bottom lashes can get some love from this mascara as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received this product too! I love how long my lashes get with this mascara!

    xo,
    Michelle Paige
    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...