Friday, February 14, 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER NEW HD PRESSED POWDER REVIEW

disclaimer: products or product shown in this post has been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

Press powders are a great way to help you makeup last all day and to keep your face looking matte. Today I'm reviewing Make Up For Ever’s NEW HD Pressed Power.

picture of Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder
About The Product

This HD Pressed Powder from Make Up For Ever is talc free, silky, lightweight and offers the results of Make Up For Ever Microfinish Loose Powder. This HD Pressed Powder is in a pressed compact making it travel friendly for any touch up during your day. This product with its exclusive formula a combination of three powders: silica, vinyl crosspolymer and micro spherical powders help to soften pores and fine lines why'll providing a smooth matte finish to the face.

Make Up For Ever Pressed Powder picture
Review
Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder comes in one shade which is a universal translucent shade. This shade works for every skin tone from light to dark. The setting powered is white but disappears onto skin. I apply this powder with a flat top Kabuki brush and buff it into my skin. You really don’t need a lot and a little goes a long way. What I like about this product is that it is light weight; this powder doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It also gives my face a smooth finish, my face feels smooth and looks matte. For me the matte finish last on my skin for around 5-7 hours the only part that needed a touch up was my nose and forehead. Sometimes press powdered can also give your face a dry look, like your skin is drying. I feel with this powder I don't have the problem, it provides a matte finish without drying out your skin. I really like this product for me personally I like this better than the Microfinish Loose Powder from Make Up For Ever, that was a good product too but it would leave a white cast sometimes in flash photos. I find with this version of Make Up For Ever HD Powder that is not the case. I would recommend this powder if you’re not a fan of loose powders then this is perfect for you. As well I would highly recommend this for people with combination or oily skin as well.





Price
Available at Sephora
$41.00 CA
$36.00 US


Overall
◦ Talc free, silky, lightweight and offers the results of Make Up For Ever Microfinish Loose Powder.
◦ Pressed compact making it travel friendly

◦ Exclusive combination of three powders: silica, vinyl crosspolymer and micro spherical powders

◦ Soften pores and fine lines why'll smooth matte finish to the face
◦ Comes in one shade which is an universal translucent shade
◦ Lightweight
◦ Gives my face a smooth finish, my face feels smooth and looks matte



Do you think you want to give this a try?


17 comments:

  1. love their loose powder, so I'm sure I would like this too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab review doll, this sounds ideal :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely give this a try:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should I've been using is everyday since I got it when I wear any make up :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! xx

    Naniko

    http://splashofpearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and sure I will visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Love your blog and i really need to get my hands on a translucent powder so i think i'll try this one!
    Would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog:)

    heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds promising! Thanks for a great review :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do want to try it out~ but I have a lot of the loose powder still -___-
    Maybe next year at IMATS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...