Monday, September 9, 2013

Model In A Bottle Make Up Setting Spray Matte Finish Review

 
 
About The Product
Model In A Bottle is a setting spray which holds your make up in place all day long. With no more touch ups during your day. Model In A Bottle is resistant to smudging, tears, humidity and water.


 
Review
I have been dying to try this setting spray for the longest time and I finally decided to purchase this little baby when I was it was on sale. First off I'm going to say this setting spray makes your make up last all day long. However this is about just the only thing I liked about this product. This setting spray is to help keep your face matte all day, but this didn't work out for me by the end of day or even the middle of my day I notice in my z-tone my face wasn't matte like it was when I first applied the spray. When I apply this spray I apply it in an X and in a horizontal line across my face like recommend from one of Kandee Johnson videos on YouTube. So I know 100% it's getting that area, it's a letdown that this didn't help with keeping my face matte for long. Another problem I had with this product was the spray it's self sometimes it wouldn't spray out evenly as well sometimes it would make my mascara run when it wouldn't spray on my face evenly. The last this that I didn't like was the smell it is strong very strong however it does get better as you use the setting spray more you don't notice the smell anymore, you get used to it. Over all I wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin I think this could work getting for someone with dry skin. I won't be buying this setting spray again.
 
 
Price
I purchased this product from Cherry Cultures when it was on sale.
17.00 US (sale price)
21.00 US (regular price)


Have you tried Model In A Bottle?




 

15 comments:

  1. So, I haven't tried Model In A Bottle, but I love the name! Great blog, Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try this spray out, it's a shame it didn't work for you though. I have dry skin so hopefully it will be a little better for my skin type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try it. I have dry skin, so I'm hoping maybe it'll work better for me. So sad it didn't work for you! :(

    Great blog, I'm a new follower xx
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it works out for you since you don't have oily skin :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the review!! I'll be skipping this then I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review, really does help! haven't tried the product however but its good to know

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many great things about this spray, but I have oily skin :( I'd like to try the Skindinavia one next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skindinavia I think I seen that one before but I'm not sure I think I have seen the name before on other blogs, I want to try Ben Nye's setting spray next :)

      Delete
  7. I have dry skin so this might work for me, but I'm not sure I'd remember to use it every day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i ahvent heard of it before.. and ive never tried a setting spray.. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...