Thursday, December 20, 2018

My Secret to Staying Cold Free This Winter Season

Every year I always get the worst cough, ever since I can remember this has been happening to me since high school. The cough that I normally get year every in the winter is so annoying and embarrassing, I would at times try to hold my cough when I was in public. I've even had a manager tell me I should go see a doctor and bring in a note to let her know that I went to see a doctor. As well strangers would offer me cough drops all the time or solutions to my cough. But this year that has changed.


Follow

picture of Saje Speedy Recovery Kit

In October I went to the Saje store to purchase the Peppermint Halo Wand that I use to help with my migraines and headaches. I was talking to a store associate and looking at other products and she talked me into purchasing the Speedy Recovery Kit. I prefer to shop without help unless I need it lol because store associates can easily talk me into purchasing this I don't need and after I purchase what I was talked into getting I regret it. The same thing happened this time I was talked into purchasing this kit and regretted it until I actually decided why don't I try this and if I don't like it I can return it.

Saje Speedy Recovery Kit products
For once I'm glad I was talked into getting this kit because last year I had a few fevers with my normal winter cough. But this year knock on wood I haven't gotten sick or had a fever and on a scale from 1 to 10 my cough is a 1. I haven't been coughing really at all this year and it's all thanks to this wonderful duo.

Saje Fortify Cough and Cold Nasal Inhaler is made with eucalyptus, cinnamon and tea tree. Eucalyptus is used to soothe respiratory discomfort. Cinnamon is to help relieve a sore throat and tea tree helps to soothe symptoms of bronchitis and coughs. This inhaler is to be used up to 3 times a day. I mostly used this before I go to bed. 

Last is the Saje Immune Germ & Virus Fighting Remedy this contains the same key ingredients as the Nasal Inhaler. You can use this by rubbing this into your palms and then breathing it in. Or you can apply this to your throat. Both products are vegan and 100% natural.

I truly love love love this kit and will purchase repurchase this again. The kit is no longer available online but you can purchase both products individuality. The Saje Fortify Cough and Cold Nasal Inhaler is $9.95 and the Saje Immune Germ & Virus Fighting Remedy is 22.95 for 10ml or $39.95 for 30 ml.

What products do you use during the winter season to help prevent or fight off the cold/flu etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...