Thursday, September 5, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Lollipop

So I finally bought myself another lip butter from Revlon this time I decided to buy Lollipop because I wanted to try a new shade from the collection that I haven't tried before.
 
 


 
About The Product
From Revlon website "Buttery Balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother and instantly hydrated." Comes in 0.09 ounce.
 
 
 
Review
 Oh my gosh these lip butters are so smooth like butter! When you apply it to your lips right away it hydrates your lips. Goes on so smooth I just love Revlon's Lip Butters. The colour of Lollipop is pink in the tube but applied to on my skin it looks pink with a hint of purple there are also sparkles in the lip butter you can't see them in this picture but they are there. The sparkles however are not over powering you really don't even notice them on your lips. Just like other lip butters I have tried this colour is buildable you can apply one coat or build it up to make the colour more vibrant but I have to say this colour is pretty vibrant with just one application. Overall this is another lip butter that I have fallen in love with.
 
  If you want to see my first review on Revlon Lip Butters for Pink Truffle & Sugar Plum click here
 
 
Price
Target
$7.99 CA
 
 
 
What lip butter do you think I should try next?
Is there any drug store product you would like to see me review?
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade, I don't think I've seen anything like it! I love Revlon lip butters too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already, you should try Red Velvet and Pink Truffle next from the lip butter collection. And Lollipop looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...