Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Tag

The winter months are my favourite time of year. I love love love this season. 
I hope you enjoy this Christmas Tag and share with me your own answers to some of these questions.


Follow

I add some questions from the original post by enthusiastblog.com, however, I read the tag on amylouiseirvingblog.com and then I also add some other questions of my own.



What is your favourite Christmas movie?
The Family Stone

Where do you normally spend your holiday?
At home but I would love to spend my holiday when I I have a family of my own at a cabin or in Blue Mountain

What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have two Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You and *NSYNC Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

Do you open any Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve?
I don't, only once when I was a child my mom let me open a gift early

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Prancer, Vixen, Dasher, Donder and Rudolph

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It is fake and it's PINK. I don't think I would want a real tree

Be honest do you like giving a gift or receiving them better?
I honestly don't get many gifts I enjoy shopping for gifts for people more

What is your all-time favourite Holiday food or sweet treat? 
Starbuck peppermint cake pop! I LOVE them!

When did you realize the truth about Santa?
I don't remember how old I was but I was a brat towards the teenagers in my family and one year I really tried to be good and not be a brat when my aunt would babysit me and I tried to listen to her and not go into her room when she wasn't home etc. I really wanted a Barbie computer and my aunt helped me write my list and mail it to Santa. That morning after I opened my gifts I went downstairs to the basement to see if the computer was there and in its place was are same old computer lol it wasn't actually old. But when I saw that I didn't get the Barbie computer I knew Santa wasn't real.

This was the computer I wanted
Image result for barbie computer


What do you like to do during Christmas?
I like to bake cookies from strach I normally bake cinnamon bun cookies but this year I tried to bake vegan snowball cookies and I liked them so I think I will bake them again to add to gifts for people. As well I like to go tot he Christmas Market or skating.

What is the worst present you ever received?
I can't say lol

You've been granted one Christmas wish what would it be?
I think I would fast forward my life to a different point lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...