Thursday, September 26, 2013

All Gone [Products That I've Finished] #4


 
1. Victoria's Secret Pink Bold & Playful Hand & Body Cream smells amazing! I really love this lotion I got this a long time ago with other PINK products and clothes for Christmas and I stopped using it for a long time but then I started again. This is a really good lotion it's not greasy and smells amazing. I wish PINK still made this but they are always changing up there products which is good but also bad because the stuff that you love won't be there the next year. But I have tried another lotion from PINK and I loved that one too.
 
2. MAC Green Gel Cleanser I don't really have to much to say about this. It's lathers up well it doesn't get overly soapy, I don't use to much product when I wash my face as the lady told me when I bought this you only need a small amount when you wash your face. Once I did however use a large amount by mistake and it felt like it was burning my skin a bit as well if you do get this into your eyes it will burn bad. I haven't notice a real difference in my skin too much. Not sure if this is worth the money.
 
3. L'Oreal Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes, I bought these thinking they were makeup wipes which they are not, I have a full review on these you can click here to read that. Otherwise they have a strong smell and I just didn't enjoy using them too much.
 
4. Neutrogena All-In-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes, I really like these wipes they are my go to makeup remover. They don't smell bad, they wipes are a good size and work well. I have a more detailed review that you can check out here.
 
5. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment, lip balms from Fresh are the best lip balms I have tried, I really like these and would recommend them to everyone.
 
6.Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced, is a nice product I think this does work for your brows I used it and saw a bit of a change the only this is a kept for getting to up it on at night and in the morning then I just stopped all together using it. But if you use it everyday I think it can work for you. Here is a review that you can check out from a long time ago on this product.
 
 
What products have you finished recently?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...