Friday, August 16, 2013

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Review

As a birthday gift I got this set with mini samples of Too Faced products. One of the products I received was Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which is a primer that I have been wanting to try for ages.

About The Product
Frome Sephora website "This is your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked, and hard-to-blend eye shadow accidents. Our silicone based eye shadow primer transforms any eyeshadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. This soothing formula evens out the skintone on your lids and smoothes lines while securing a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again." Too Faced Shadow Insurance is also formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Petrochemicals and Phtalates.


Review
This primer is a nude tone primer it's almost clear on the skin primer and is a creamy texture. A little bit of this product goes a long way you don't need a lot. I have experience no creasing with this primer like I have in the pass with Urban Decay's eye shadow primer in Eden as well this primer makes my shadows last all day long. The product comes in a squeeze tube, however at times the product can come out and look watery. So I recommend giving the tube a good shake before each use, this is the only con about this product otherwise I can for sure picture myself in the future buying a full size tube of this product when I finish the one I have now.


Price
Available at Sephora
$24.00 CA
$20.00 US



Have you tried this primer?
Which eye shadow primers do you like?






 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you did a review, been thinking about getting this primer for a long time. Now I think I'm going to run and go pick up a few for myself and my freelance kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too faced primer is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww amazing post www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...