Monday, August 26, 2013

Too Faced Lashgasm Review

 
I love mascara, if I could only live with one makeup item for the rest of my life it might be that. I love trying out new mascaras. Today I have a review on a sample size of Too Faced Lashgasm mascara.
 
 
 
 
About The Product
From Sephora "Lashgasm's multiple rows of flexible-but-firm, molded bristles are designed with micro-hooks that grab each and every lash for a clump-free application. The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated depth. Meadowfoam seed oil forms a protective barrier to lock in soothing emollients that promote long-term wear without drying or harming lashes. A moisturizing combination of panthenol, vitamins A & E, and jojoba seed oil hydrates and soothes lashes to keep them soft, light, and flexible."
 
 
Review
I have to say I think this is one of the best mascaras I have tried so far. I usually don't like mascaras with this type of brush that this mascara comes with because I feel they are not soft and sometimes pull too much on my lashes. However I don't have this problem with this mascara wand. I think this does a good job and getting most of my lashes and separating them, I also love this wand for the bottom lashes because it's not too big an it is able to grad onto my bottom lashes without getting any mascara on my under eye area. Even with 3 or more coats I also find that this mascara doesn't clump my lashes together to much from other mascaras I have tried. Also my lashes look light and not overdone, like your wearing too much. 
 
Below are some before and after photos, in the first to after photos I'm wearing mascara only on my top lashes. On the next two after photos I'm wearing mascara on both top as well bottoms lashes.
 

 
 
 
Price
Sephora
$28.00 CA
$21.00 US
 
 
 
 
What do you think of this mascara, have you tried it?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. This mascara makes your lashes look great :) I've never tried anything by Too Faced before xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they have great stuff if you want to try something I would try there primer :)

      Delete
  2. Your lashes look so good, girl! I once received a sample of this mascara but I sadly lost it xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan, I plan to get the full size next time I'm at Sephora :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...