Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Birthday FOTD/NOTW! Inspired By Kat Von D

Yesterday was my 21st BIRTHDAY! Here is a birthday FOTD and NOTW. Also I will post later in the week or next week a haul of the things I got.


 
I loved this makeup look, I got a few compliments on it and people wanted to know how I did this look.

Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze
Eyes
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow
Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection -Smokin Hot & Up In Smoke
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Red Cherry Lashes 213
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Caramel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix
Lips
Sugar Rose Lip Treatment

This look was inspired by Kat Von D

NOTW

Sephora Bling Nails

I love Sephora's Bling Nails, they are super easy to put on and this took almost less then 10 minutes to do!


23 comments:

  1. The rainbow eyes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prettyyyyy!!! Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't i know that we had the same birthday??????? ahhhhhhhhhhh, happy birthday baby :D you looked beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks, thats so cool that we have the same birthday lol :D

      Delete
  4. super fun look- i love how well all three colors look together!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I used 5 colours for this look lol. I don't know maybe you can't see them so well in the photos.

      Delete
  5. Love this look and your blog <3 I would love if you would stop by my blog and follow back!

    Amy
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday and loved the whole look. I have to find those nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! Love love love this look. :)
    I can't wait til I turn 21. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rainbow and cut crease.

    Happy birthday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for dropping me an email, be sure to check out my beauty blog as I'm doing an Avene skincare giveaway this month :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey pretty lady! Thanks for the email introducing me to your blog. I'm following now ;)

    This is such a fun look. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautyfull look!!!
    kisses from Greeece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! I love your make up, I have never been good at doing my own make up but you have skills =)

    I love the nails also!

    www.juicycarter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! That eye make-up is awesome. Love the colours, great job!

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...