Saturday, August 31, 2013

Guest Post Favorite Drugstore Makeup

My Favorite Drugstore Makeup
Hi, my name is Yasmeen before I started to talk about my favorite drugstore makeup I want to say thanks to Kayla for letting me to post on her blog.

I’m a highschool student and most of my makeup products are from drugstore so I thought it’d be fun to share with you my all time favorite drugstore makeup products because it’s inexpensive and they’re pretty much easy to get.

  1. Revlon Colorstay One-Stroke Defining Liner
This is probably the only eyeliner pencil that I really use. I’m still an amateur when it comes to applying eyeliner so I really love this item because it is easy to glide onto your upper eyelid and it actually last for a pretty long time.

  1. Revlon Photoready Concealer
My favorite stick concealer of all time. It has a creamy blendable texture which I really like it because it is so creamy that it glides smoothly on the skin. It also works well in covering dark circles and any imperfections. I would definitely repurchase this stick concealer when I’m finish with it.

  1. L’oreal Paris Shine Caresse
I bought this because Barbara Palvin was featuring it. Since I really like her I just get this lip stain without a second thought but I didn’t regret getting this at all. I adore this lip stain because of the color and when you put it on your lips it has this light liquid feel which is like water and it has a light flower scent. It does keeps your lips hydrated and it stays on my lips for the whole day long.

  1. L’oreal Paris True Match Blush
I actually got this as a gift from my mother when I first started with makeup. It also integrated with a mirror and brush so it’s really convenient to use it whenever you are. The staying power is around 5-6 hours for me. (I’ve normal skin) It is really easy to blend and gives off a natural flush.

  1. Maybelline Magnum Volum Express Super Film Mascara
I heard this mascara only sell it in Asia so if you can’t find it in the drugstore then you might have to order it online. I tend to rub my eyes and so far I haven’t experience any smudging/ fallout. It is also waterproof but I haven’t try if it does work against tears or water.
That’s all my favorite drugstore products I have to share with you, what are yours?

Yasmeen
aflowerpowerthing.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you would like to do a guest post for Sheer Beauty Blog please email Kayla at sheerbeautyblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to try the Maybelline Magnumm mascara..I really need one that doesn't smudge ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...