Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vampire Halloween Look (Request)

This look is a requested makeup look for Halloween at first I wasn't sure if I was going to do it because I didn't know if it would ture out good but I think it did and I hope you all like the outcome. I think this well be my last Halloween looks as I don't want to post any too close to Halloween, hope I could help you all with some ideas for Halloween :)
 

 
 
Products Used
Face
 Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 320
 Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
 BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (brown to contour and a tan to highlight)
 use which ever colours best fit your skin tone
 
Eyes
 MAC Paint Pot Indianwood (primer)
 Glamour Doll Eyes Makin’ A Scence (crease & above crease)
 Glamour Doll Eyes Bruised (crease & lower lash line)
 Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Super Nova (lid & lower lash line)
 Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
 
Lips
 MAC Lipstick Dare You (outer lips)
 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sugar Plum (inner lips)



Giveaway is almost over don't forget to enter!

What are you plans for Halloween this year!
 
 

 
 

16 comments:

  1. Good job on this vamp look hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! This look is sooo good for Halloween! I must say your avatar look a like post was great too. Ever considered wearing contact lenses to add to the scary or mysterious looks? Check out my recent blog post on the Radiation symbol contact lenses, so weird but I ended up liking them lol
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2012/10/halloween-radiation-contacts.html


    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't really think contact lenes are for me I have sensitive eyes

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Sultry and vampy!! Happy Halloween, Kayla! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhh! Scary vampire! love it!

    <3 from: www.thedocndiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! I love the make-up:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely look, you did a really awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice :) I might or might not go to a halloween party and this is actually the look im doing lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...