Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thanksgiving FOTD

 
I hope all of my fellow Canadians had a good thanksgiving, I just wanted to share with you my makeup from that weekend :)
 
 

 
Products Used
Face
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep Tint
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush Autumn
 
Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Glamour Doll Eyes Boyfriend Sweater (crease)
Glamour Doll Eyes Dirty Jeans (lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Soul Sister (brow bone)
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black (upper and lower lash line)
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk 604
 
Lips
MAC Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner
 
 
 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...