Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes 3 + Tutorial

 
So I have a another look for you all today using my Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows, I hope you enjoy this look. I did something different I did a dark makeup look which is new to me because I don't ever were dark eye makeup and I have to say so far this is one of my fave makeup look that I have done so far.
 
 
 
Products Used
Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
Glamour Doll Eyes Angel Wings (highlight)
 
Eyes
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Southern Lace (above crease)
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) June Bug (above crease)
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Calypso (lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Super Nova (above crease, crease, outer v)
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Nymphette
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Hard Candy Take Me Out Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
Red Cherry Lashes 213
 
Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sugar Plum
Glamour Doll Eyes (Blogger Collection) Southern Lace (on top of sugar plum, mostly in center of lips)
 
 
 
Picture Tutorial
First step primer your eye lids and lower lash line with primer. I used Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak.
 
Above your crease apply Glamour Doll Eyes Southern Lace with a blending brush.
 
Next with June Bug apply it with a blending brush to the same area that you applied Southern Lace.
 
With a flat brush apply Calypso to your whole lid.
 
Next using a blending brush take Super Nova and blend that into your crease, outer v and just above your crease. Now take a bit of June Bug and blend that above your crease.
 
Next with a small flat brush or a liner brush I used a liner brush, line your lower lash line with Nymphette.
 
Next is to highlight your brow bone. I used Soul Sister which is tan and blends into the skin well. Apply that to your brown bone using a blending brush and make sure to also blend out the shadow that is above your crease.
 
Next clean up any all out from the eyeshadow with concealer I using
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30 and set that with powder I'm using Ben Nye Banana Powder.
 
Now liner your upper lash line with liner I'm using gel liner and with a pencil liner line your water line.
 
Next it time to curl your lashes and apply your mascara. If you want you can stop here but I decide to add lashes the lashes that I'm using are 213 Red Cherry.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 



19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love Glamour Doll Eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I really like the blue shadow you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that calypso color! Better add that to my shopping list! This is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Calypso is one of the pretties teal colours I've seen :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried Glamour Doll before but I really like Calypso! Its such a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try it, and if your not sure you will like it they sell sample baggies and sample jars

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty & colourful look :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. colourful and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...