Wednesday, February 22, 2012

L'oreal Gentle Makeup Remover Review



L'oreal Waterproof Gentle Makeup Remover
What the bottle says: Waterproof eyes and lips makeup remover, non greasy, removes long lasting makeup and very gentle.

What I think: First I'm just going to say I don't agree that this product is non greasy because at time when I remove my eye makeup it does leave my skin feeling a bit greasy which I don't like but this product it gentle I do agree with that. It takes of your makeup off very easily so your not tugging at your skin. But I do have to say that I have to work a bit to get of makeup around my lash lines and if this products gets into your eyes it sting alot. I do wish that this came in a bigger bottle for people that would use this everyday so it would last longer, but I myself don't normally wear alot of makeup everyday so I don't use this everyday. For me it last awhile but for other it maybe not. 

Would I buy this again: Yes I would as this is my second time buying this product :)

4 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...