Saturday, February 18, 2012

Drug Store/MAC Haul And Review

Products
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Too Cool)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30 (Cafe)
Revlon Photoready Airbrush 080 (Caramel)
MAC Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner
MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Nicki


I bought Color Tattoo because I saw a lot of bloggers doing reviews on these cream shadows and I wanted to see for myself what all the hype was about. Too Cool is a shimmery white colour it is a bit sheer and I bought it with the intention of mostly using it as a base for some of my light shadows, so hopefully it will bring of the colour a bit more. But as a cream eye shadow I can't really decided if I like this or not I've only used it once and I don't hate it, it did last for a long time and I like how it has shimmer to it. 

Would I buy this again? I'm not to sure that I would but maybe as I use it more I may find that I want to try other colours.

This was a nice switch from my Nars concealer which is a cream concealer. I like that it comes in a tube like lip gloss and the wand makes it easy to apply. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I think this performs very well and I'm in love with this.
Would I buy this again? YES.

For me I really like this, but I have seen a few YouTube channels were people don't like it but I really do enjoy this product. I love the fact that this is a mousse, which is the reason why I wanted to try this product out and I also like that this foundation photographs well which is a another reason why I wanted to try this product. A little side note if your a Caramel in Color Stay, the Caramel in Photoready is actually lighter. This shade of brown in Photoready is the darkest they offer right now.
Would I buy this again? YES, I like this better then my Fit Me 320 foundation.

Swatches


The lip conditioner is my favourite purchase out of this haul, since I have got it I pretty much wear it everyday. I'm thinking about buying another one before it's sold out. Like other lip products that condition your lips this one is different. First of all I like how this comes in a tube, it doesn't have the burning feeling that most lip balm's have and its not sticky. Viva Glam's lip conditioner is kind of like Vaseline but its not greasy and last longer.
The latest Viva Glam Lipstick I don't have a whole lot to say but that the lipstick does appear to be a bit coral but when you apply the lipstick its a bright pink. I think this colour is so cute and it reminds my of Bubble Gum another lipstick of MAC.
Would I buy these products again? Yes I would by the lip conditioner again, but I would not buy the lipstick again only because I don't see myself using it a whole lot.



Face
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30 (Cafe)
Revlon Photoready Airbrush 080 (Caramel)
Eyes
MAC Fluidline Blitz and Glitz
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Lips 
MAC Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner
MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Nicki


Have you tried any of these products?

2 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...