Thursday, September 22, 2011

Makeup Friday - Christina Aguilera

A few days ago I gave in my celeb makeup look to socialitedreams.com on Christina Aguilera, and i decide to use this look as this weeks Makeup Friday look.

Here is the look that I recreated
My recreation
What I Used
Face
 The Pore Fessional (to help minimize pores)
Fit me 320 Honey Beige (just a little bit)
Mac Select Sheer Pressed in NW43
Hard Candy Blush 128 Bombshell

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer
Too Faced Naked Eye - In The Buff (on lid)
Too Faced Naked Eye - Lap Dance then a bit of Stiletto to make it darker (in crease)
Elizabeth Arden 2 Eyeshadow Set (above crease) sorry there was no colour name on it
Too Faced Naked Eye - Pink Cheeks (brow bone)
Makeup For Ever Lashes
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Bonnebell Eyeliner in Glow

Lips
Mac Viva Glam Gaga
Mac Lip Liner in Soar

 
Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

  1. you did such a good job, i loved it! thanks for submitting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is so cute on you!

    It looks so similar to hers, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recieved your email and I love your blog :)
    Beautiful look!!


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! thanks for your email! i'll follow you!
    Do you follow me?
    http://fashionvictim-shopaholic.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the purple lips!

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks and yes I will check out your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the purple lips and the gif photo! so cool!!
    plus the lovely earrings!!
    i followed you hun!!
    let's keep in touch. would love it if you can follow me too!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!! I love white liner in the water line! I saw your entry on the socialitedreams challenge. New to your page! Hiya!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...