Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sephora Wishlist

Today post is on my Sephora wish list, here are i few products that I want to try and review for you guys.



Too Faced Matte Shadow Collection, I really want to try this Too Faced Collection out since I already bought the Naked Eye Shadow Collection and enjoy that I want to try more of there products. Their newest collection which is matte shadows is something that I don't have a lot of.

Urban Decay Powder is a shine stopping press powder that helps control shine and oil. Since I have oily skin around my T-zone I want to see if this product will help stop shine on my face though out my day.

Sephora's OPI Blasted Nail Polish is just something I want to give a try and compare it too OPI Shatter.

Hair Braid Headband, I've wanted this for so long since I've seen it and every time I go to Sephora it's sold out in my colour. I think this headband would be cute to put on when I don't have a lot of time to do my hair also I could do alot of cute looks with this.

Too Faced Brush Set, I'm trying to build my brush set now and I just think these brushes would be a great start and there not too much compared to other brushes.

Ojon, I've wanted to try their products for a long time now. A friend of mine has tried them and loves there products.

Urban Decay Naked, I've tried Too Faced Naked Eye Collection and now I want to try urban Decay's Collection.

Whats on your beauty wish list?

3 comments:

  1. nice wishlist, I also want to try Too Faced Matte Shadow Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on mine is the naked pallet from Urban Decay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your email :)

    I want that NAKED eyeshadow aswell

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.Com
    new post : discovering Porto

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...