Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tiff Day 6 2011

On Wednesday me and my friend Samantha went to the Toronto International Film Festival or TIFF is the short form, we went too both red carpets that day to the permires of Peace, Love and Missunderstanding staring Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Chace Crawford, Catherine Keener, Elizabeth Olsen, Jane Fonda and a lot of other people. The next permire after that was at night the movie is called Butter staring Olivia Wilde, Hugh Jackmen, Jennifer Garner, Ashley Greene and Alicia Silverstone.  

We didn't get there in time to be in the front row but we still got a pretty good look at all the stars and for sure we will be going back next year!
Here are some pictures from the red carpet, some taken by me and my friend and some I got off of the internet.
First here are the pictures I got off of the internet.


Chace Crawford
He looked so HOT! Lol and my friend really wanted to get his autograph she even brought with her, her Gossip Girl DVD but she didn't get close enough for him to sign it. Maybe next year.
He signed some autographs behind him but went into the tent pretty fast as they were running late for this permire, but he did come back out and sign a few more autographs and pose for pictures with fans once he was done with press. Then he went in for the movie.


Ashley Greene she looked so flawess, I would have to say perfect when i saw her up close.
She signed a few autographs for fans behind her and then went into the tent, but after she was done talking to press she came out the back were me and my friend later moved to and quickly posed for pictures for the fans.



Jennifer Garner she looked so beautiful! I also thought she looked flawless and perfect. She was so nice she made her way all around the barrier and signed a lot of autographs.



Olivia Wilde she looked so beautiful, I loved her dress it was my fav of the night and she looked like a Greek goddess. She too signed autographs.

Alicia Silverstone I don't really have much to say about her, because I could really see her all that well.
But I do like her dress and she does look fabulous.
Here are mine and my Friends photos

Chace Crawford

Olivia Wilde

Chace Crawford


Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner


Olivia Wilde

Kyle MacLachlan

Jennifer Garner

Chace Crawford
would have been a great shot if he turned around, oh well lol


What do you think of Ashley Greene, Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Garner and Alicia Sliverstone dresses?

Who do you think had the best look of the night?
I think Olivia did!





 

  

9 comments:

  1. Cool, looks like you guys had fun. For me I have to say I just adore Ashley Greens's dress! She is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore Olivia's dress! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Great pictures. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I'd love to follow you. :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog you should check it out.

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, it was tons of fun and for sure I plan to go again next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! nice photos!
    I follow you!
    Can you follow me back?
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE OLIVIA'S DRESS! :)
    It does look a bit overwhelming though, maybe it'd look better sleeveless?
    :) x

    Thanks for the email! I follow you now. :) x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could see it beening sleeveless yes for sure, but i thhink for her maybe not. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia looks gorgeous...is her dress Marchesa?
    I also like Ashley's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woww the Olivia Wilde dress is amazing!!!! :D
    great post dear!!
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...