Monday, July 4, 2011

How To Make Your Hair Shine!


If your like me I'm always reading up on tips to keep my hair looking great. Here are 4 tips that I use to get my hair to SHINE like the stars.


Tip 1.  Rinse your hair with cold water.
Wash hair as normal with warm water then after you shampoo and apply conditioner rinse the conditioner out with cold water, this helps to make hair less frizzy and more smooth.

Tip 2. Embrace a little grease.
Washing your hair everyday makes your hair loss it's natural oils which is good for your hair. So don't over wash your hair.

Tip 3.  Hand Lotion.
I use this sometimes for instant shine "Rub hand lotion between my palms and lightly pat the surface of hair to make it glisten." - Seventeen Magazine, Mara Roszak

Tip 4. Don't Overload on hair products.
Try not to use a lot of hair products when styling hair, because overloading on them will dry out your hair and take away the moisture. I use to overload on hair products and my hair would always feels to heavy know I stop and try to use less or I buy products that don't way your hair down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...