Thursday, March 15, 2018

MUFE Artist Color Shadows

Today's review is on MUFE Artist Color Shadows, I have been using this brand for years and I always get so excited whenever they come out with new products or I try something new to me from their brand.


Follow





The two shades that I was sent from MUFE are D750 which D stands for Glitter finish as well I also got S814 which S stands for satin. In this collection, you can purchase single eyeshadows for $22.00 with the refill palette for $2.00 no matter the size of the refill palette, which I think is amazing. The largest size of the refill palettes fits up to 6 shadows and there are 121 shadows to chose from with a glitter finish, satin finish, matte finish, metallic finish and shimmer finish. 

Although the shades I got look very similar in reality they are actually very different. D750 is a frosted peach with a glitter finish and S814 is a light rosewood shade with a satin finish. Both shades, when applied to the eyes, went on nicely, however, I feel like when I used MUFE Mist & Fix it really made the two shades sparkle when I applied them to my eyes. I have always been a fan of MUFE and I can't wait to try the metallic shadows from the collection as I think that is the only finish I haven't tried before. Not only are the shades pigment and apply well I didn't experience any creasing or fading of the shadow during the day. I did get a little bit of transfer from one of the shadows but that happens a lot to me base on the way my eyelids are shaped no matter what brand of shadow I use.



swatch where done with no primer



Here is a makeup look I did using the shadow with D750 in the inner part of my lid and S814 in the center of the lid as well I also use MUFE Star Lit Powder which is one of my faves in shade 15 and then in the water line I used MUFE Aqua Liner in M92. I even used a little bit of S814 as a blush!


Check out a few of my favorite products from MUFE



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I love mine and want to buy more. MUFE rarely disappoint with their quality.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigments on these are amazing! The colour is so gorgeous on you too!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/4-new-beauty-products-need-try/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...