Thursday, March 1, 2018

Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Mask Review

I love face mask and recently I stopped using them because I just don't have the time and they can be a bit messy to remove etc. but I'm trying to get back into using them more and I thought since I'm into no mess I would get into using sheet mask and peel off mask more.


Follow
So I saw someone on Instagram mention this mask in their story and I never gave it a second thought, I didn't even know this was a mask until I was on Sephora's website and decided to check out whats new in skincare. I then came across this and remembered seeing it on Instagram. 
The Dr.Jart+ Shake & Shot Rubber Mask is for all skin types and comes in 4 types of mask, Hydro, Brightening, Firming and Soothing. I went with the brightening mask as I love brightening mask.


So what this mask comes with is a power and liquid that you combine together to form the rubber mask. The first step is to pour both ingredients together into the cup then cover the cup and shake away. 


Once the mask is ready to use you apply it to the skin in a thin layer. I felt it was pretty hard to apply a thin layer because I wasn't sure if it would dry correctly and it was also hard to get a thin layer with this mask. But on Sephora's website, the model has the mask applied to her skin like mine.  The only thing that was annoying is that they put enough ingredients in the packages for two masks but don't mention that on the package and this mask is not a mask that you can put away and store as the product would dry out since it is a rubber mask. I feel like Dr. Jart's people should include more then one package of the mix and give the user a few mask in the kit if not a few then at least two uses. Next time I will only mix half of the product and save the other half for a later date to use again.


When the mask dries down and is ready to peel off it looks like the photo above. You can see in some areas the mask has gone clear like on my nose and around my eye.


And this is my skin after the mask. I like the results the mask was super easy to remove and didn't hurt. I have used other peel off mask before that pull at the skin as they come off or they also pull on the little peach fuzz hairs as it's called that is on the face. This mask doesn't do that at all. It's so gentle. This differently gave a glow to my skin without the oversaturated feel or look of a sheet mask. This is a repurchase for me! I also felt like a little scientist when I was mixing this mask together lol.


Check out some of the products on my Dr.Jart+ wishlist


Have you tried Dr.Jart+ new mask or any products from the brand?


15 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!! I might just have to try it

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, interesting product. I haven't heard about this yet but yeah, now I want to give it a try.

    http://www.rosegoldrhyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds gimmicky but good to know that it worked well!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at these on the Sephora website, they really intrigued me. The packaging is so cute and the mask sounds great.

    www.EmmyWritesAbout.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks so bright and beautiful after the mask (it probably did beforehand, too!) They definitely should include it in the directions to only mix half of the ingredients if it's not meant to be stored after it's mixed.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes they should because I felt like there was enough of the mask to use it twice.

      Delete
  6. Rubber mask! Wow, this sounds so interesting, thank you very much for the review!

    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try out these Dr jart face masks they look so incredible and they're such an interesting & unique concept.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Dr Jart, but never ventured into trying their products!! I love the packaging and the results look great x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dr Jart masks and was curious about this mask however, saw a youtube video which showed how messy this could get! I think I might need to give it a try since you saw good results!

    https://covetedbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...