Friday, March 23, 2018

Moroccan Oil Hair Care Collection

Hey everyone, I hope you guys have been having a great week so far. Today I'm going to share with you guys a Hair Care post on a brand I have been wanting to try for so long, Moroccan Oil! Now I finally get to try out their products.


Follow

First I will start off with the shampoo and conditioner set. I was lucky enough to be sent these products to try and when I got this package I wanted to wash my hair right away. The Extra Volume Shampoo provides volume to the hair without weighing it down. I personally felt that the shampoo after I rinsed it out it made my hair feel a bit dry. It did work to clean my hair really well and was super gentle and didn't weigh my hair down at all. I'm not sure for my hair type why it felt dry after I rinsed this out. As for the Extra Volume Conditioner, I really enjoyed this conditioner. I loved the way this conditioner smelled, so amazing it smells like spices and honestly would make me hungry each time I opened the bottle to use it. This also works well as a detangling product. I notice with this conditioner I had fewer tangles in my hair after washing.  


Overall I feel like the volume collection did a great job at providing my hair with volume. At times I do have problems with my hair looking a little flat and this definitely helped out. The last product from the Volume Collection that I received that I'm talking about today is the Thickening Lotion, I really love this and have noticed a difference in my hair and the way it feels. For the past 3 weeks that I have been using this product, I have noticed that my hair feels much thicker when I use this product. As well this product works well with my current leave in conditioner that I use and doesn't make my hair feel heavy with products when I use them both together. This product also contains quinoa protein to strengthen and reinforce each stand to be healthy, with blends of vitamins and argan oil to moisturize hair.  




Next up is the Moroccan Oil Perfect Defense, I use this everytime I apply heat to my hair to protect against heat damage. This is an Argan Oil infused dry spray in an aerosol can. I like that this is weightless and doesn't make my hair look overly oily when I use this. I'm very particular when I buy products like this because I personally don't like to blow dry my hair anymore I like to air dry my hair and I only use my blow dryer for when I do hair treatments. I believe what works best for me is a heat protecting spray that has oil in it rather than a normal heat protecting sprays that make the hair wet and then I have to wait again for my hair to dry lol. With this, I can spray it in my hair and comb it through and then be ready to straighten my hair.

Morrocan Oil Treatment is another product that I have fallen in love with and use the most. I use this when I wash my hair afterward and during the week until the next time I wash my hair. The first time I used this I noticed right away and this product cut down the time it takes for my hair to air dry. Before using this I have never had my hair air dry so fast. I love adding this product to my hair routine and it has become my number 1 fave hair oil replacing my other fave lol. Not only doesn't this help to speed up dry time but this also helps to detangle hair and boost shine without making my hair look greasy if I use too much.

The last product I got was the Moroccan Oil Blow Dry Concentrate this I'm going to wait to review this product because I haven't tried it yet. I plan to test this out in the summer as the summer heat makes my hair frizzy and I feel like this could be the best time to use this product since it helps to tame difficult to manage hair and I feel like in the summer sometimes my hair can be hard to manage. That is why I will wait until this summer to try this and share my thoughts with you guys

If you're interested in Moroccan Oil it's now available at Sephora which makes me happy because it will be easier for me to purchase!

Check Out More Products From Moroccan Oil
(My Wish List)





Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion.

14 comments:

  1. Blow Concentrate is FANTASTIC I have this I use it along with Moroccan Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner to to stop my frizz. You will love this once you try the Blow Concentrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the moroccan oil before and it was great at battling my frizz! I'd like to try more of the range x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore their products specially their hair products. Have a fabulous week darling.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol they are great, can't wait to explore more from this brand :)

      Delete
  5. I love moroccan oil
    And i think this one is perfect for hair

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scent of these products so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moroccan oil saved my hair when it was damaged! Such an amazing line! x

    KatieLeanne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...