Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Coachella/Music Festival Makeup

Hey guys today I have a fun makeup look for you guys, it's been so long I feel since I have not done a really fun makeup look. I hope you guys like!



picture of Music Festival Makeup

Also don't forget to following me on Bloglovin
Follow






picture of Music Festival Makeup

picture of Coachella makeup

PICTURE OF Coachella/ Music Festival Makeup



     SHOP THE LOOK   


Here I place some product from the look for you to take a look at



Let me know what you think of this look?
Please like and subscribe to my channel :)


15 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous love the metallic lip and the eye makeup is stunning! Great work xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the colours of the eyeshadow so pretty! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wing! YAS! Love it. You've made me want to go and play with makeup now haha.
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look and your blog :)!

    kimberlyluxe.com
    blogbohemian.com/shopeverything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look for a festival! The pink eye look is just gorgeous and works perfectly with the metallic lip. Thanks for sharing, have a great day!


    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty makeup look! xx

    www.GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup is incredible! Definitely going to try and recreate this look! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun makeup look, great job!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this makeup look. Changing the eyebrows I would wear this in normal life. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...