Monday, April 10, 2017

BV Spa First Impressions

Hey guys welcome back! Today's blog post is going to be a first impressions review on a few *BV Spa products. When I receive this package of BV Spa products I was so excited to try out these items as I have never tired this brand before. 







When I first received this product the first thing I notice was the lovely scent each product had. It reminded me of a spa and made me feel very relaxed. 


The first thing I tried was the Body Butter. This is a very rich cream. I love to use this for my feet as it's very hydrating. This does take a bit of work to get it to fully sink into the skin which I'm not too much of a fan of having to really work the product into my skin. However when it sinks into my skin it really hydrate my skin. At actually give a glow to the skin for awhile.


The next item I tried was the BV Sugar Scrub later that night. I really enjoyed this product and have been using it a lot since I got this it's almost finished. What I like most about this is the ease of the product and how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. 


The next night I tried the Salt Scrub and this was my first time trying a salt scrub as I have only ever tried sugar scrubs. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this, it's nice and fine and isn't rough on the skin. This is one of the most gentlest scrubs I have ever tried. The only thing that was annoying is that the product at first was a little hard to get out.


Last is the Body Lotion this like all the other product has a amazing spa like scent which is so relaxing, when ever I put this on before bed it relaxes my body. This has 7 natural oil and extracts and like all the other products in this line this is also Paraben, Sulfate and Phthalate free. This easily sinks into the skin with no trouble at all and has a light weight feel. I like that this is light weight as most of the time I'm not much of a fan of heavy creams/lotions.

BV Spa has all of these products in other scents such as Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate/Acai Berry.
This brand is available at Shoppers so if you live in Canada it's super easy to find.  

Which product would you want to give a try from the BV Spa Line?



disclaimer: products or product shown on Sheer Beauty Blog may have been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

12 comments:

  1. These sounds lovely, I really like how the scrubs sounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their salt and sugar body scrubs and also the body butter. I do need to try their body lotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried a travel size of their grapefruit scented body lotion and I loved it! I'll smell this rosemary&lavender scent next time I'm at shoppers.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the grapefruit is what I want to try next :)

      Delete
  4. I would want to try either a salt or sugar scrubs. I have been using the Shea Moisture scrubs but want to try others from different brands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try these next I really love the Salt one the best :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh the body butter sounds lovely, I have quite dry skin so am always on the hunt for very hydrating products like this.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried their salt and sugar body scrubs before but never their body butter. I personally love salt scrubs and prefer it to sugar scrubs. Use it all the time because I find it more effective.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I loved the sugar scrub but now I love the salt scrub more :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...