Saturday, April 15, 2017

MUFE Artist Matte Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey guys I'm back with an exciting review on the *MUFE Artist Matte Liquid Lipsticks! I love the MUFE brand so I'm excited that liquid lipsticks are now a part of the brand, especially since liquid lipstick are pretty much all I wear on my lips.


Follow

I did do a previous post on these before when I purchased one shade from the collection, but now I have more shades thanks so Make Up For Ever that I want to share with you guys as well review them again for anyone that might have missed out on that post.  


These liquid lipstick currently come in 6 different shades and run for $25.00 in Canada and $20.00 in the US and is available at Sephora.

The MUFE Liquid Lipsticks are super comfortable,long lasting and transfer proof (kiss proof). The texture is smooth and goes on nice and creamy during application, with a matte finish and avocado oil that helps to keep the lips nourished. I found these to not crack on the lips or feel tight over time.

These are very opaque and you don't need more then two layer.s I say too layer because 1 layer to apply and the 2nd layer is to perfect your lip shape. The shades I have are 107 Neutral Beige, 203 Cold Pink, 109 Praline. I think all shades are wearable some may need a lip liner for example I like to wear shades like 107 and 203 with a darker lip liner.

Overall these are a must have for your liquid lipstick collection and I lope MUFE adds more shades.


107 Neutral Beige

203 Cold Pink 

109 Praline



Shop/Take A Look At Some Of My Fave MUFE Products


What shade do you like the best?


disclaimer: products or product shown on Sheer Beauty Blog may have been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

9 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...