Saturday, August 13, 2016

Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation Review

Hey guys, today I have a review for you on the NEW Face & Body Foundation from Makeup For Ever which is now called *Water Blend Face & Body.


MUFE new water blend face and body foundation


I've been trying out this foundation for a few weeks and I really love it! Here are the reasons why...


About The Product
MUFE Water Blend foundation comes in 20 shades which are labeled in the new colouring system of Y or R. The shade that matched me is  Y505. This foundation is light weight sheer to buildable coverage with a gel texture. This foundation contains 80% of water in it and is enriched with Vitamin B5which is a Pantothenic acid. The finish of this is natural/dewy.

new foundation from make up for ever


Review
So why have I been enjoying the water blend foundation, because it looks like my skin and feels like your wearing nothing. If you don't like foundation I really think you will like this. I personally I'm not a big fan of foundation on myself. But sometimes I just want something to complete my makeup look so I will wear BB Creams or Bronzer as my foundation because they are light weight. This foundation is light weight and looks and feels like your wearing nothing. I love that when you put it on it's very hydrating because it's made with 80% water. The only down side for me if that I felted like by the end of the day my nose area looked super dewy which is a problem I have on a normal basics. If your looking for a foundation to make your skin dewy I would say hands down get this foundation.This is a buildable foundation however if your looking for a foundation to cover acne/scars etc. I wouldn't recommend this for you, but if your someone new to foundation or want something that will look natural like your own skin then get this!



Have you tried the new Face & Body?

17 comments:

  1. this sounds like an amazing foundation and I've been wanting to try makeup forever for a while! Great review,
    Beth x
    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't sound like what I look for in a foundation but I'd really like to try some MUFE products at some stage!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really good!

    http://pyrramidblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I really want to try Make up Forever!

    www.sarah-elizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That imagine of it blended really looks like it has disappeared into the skin, but creates a flawless finish!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a dewy finish so I'll definitely have to look into this foundation! I love the MAC Face and Body so I want to see how they compare.

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea I've never tried the MAC Face & Body before

      Delete
  7. Since it is 80% water based, I wouldn't expect it to get dewy but stay matte. For natural finish, this foundation sounds good!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like more of a matte finish myself but yeah this is a dewy foundation :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...