Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Face Mask Review

I'm so in love love love!!!

picture of Fresh Vitamin Nectar Face Mask


So at work I was lucky enough to get training on the new Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face Mask from Fresh. I didn't know how much I would actually love this until I got home and tried this mask for myself.



picture of the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Face Mask

About The Product
This mask gives a instant glow to the face as well as long lasting results, with 50% real crushed citrus fruit. The crush fruit (which are oranges, lemons and clementines) help with uneven skin tone, uneven texture and dullness. The mask helps with uneven texture because this mask also exfoliates the skin, the fruit that is in the mask contains AHA fruit acids resulting in smooth and radiant skin. This mask is recommend for all types of skin. 


Review
This mask I feel is amazing it does however cost 80 dollars but most products from Fresh are higher priced skin care products. I love this number one because I actually notice a difference in my skin. I notice that it looks brighter when ever I used it. The second reason I love this is because it's not only a mask it exfoliates my skin as well. Which is amazing because some peels/exfoliators give my skin a tingle/burning sensation and I don't like that however this is very gentle. Last I can't get enough of the smell EVERYTIME I put this on my face I just want to eat this. The day that the rep from Fresh came into my job for training she also had jam that Fresh made with the same ingredients that are in the mask lemon, orange and clementines 50% of each fruit was in the jam and it 1000% was the best jam I ever had. I kid you not I told my friend they should sell this it's so good. 

Over all I would buy this mask when I run out and I plan to also get this for family/friends for Christmas this year because I really love this and I think they will too.


What face mask have you recently been loving?


8 comments:

  1. I've not tried many masks like this before, I normally go for the peel off ones that you get in satchets. This sounds really interesting, especially because my skin can be a bit on the dull side :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this or the Rose mask from Fresh is also really nice :)

      Delete
  2. I recently got a huge sample of the Fresh Honey Ancienne Creme face mask which is super expensive. I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
    i just posted a review on the new L'oreal Pro Glow Foundation on my blog. Check it out!
    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so pricey but at least you know it's great quality and it's leaving your skin feeling amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds really good! I just imagined how it would smell and my mouth is watering already, I bet it smells beautifully, I would love to try such a fancy mask, too bad it is too pricey for me at the moment, but maybe if I save some money, I'll get it.

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good face mask. I'll be picking up a sample of this. Thanks for sharing
    Rhondine | www.nappsandsass.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...