Friday, July 29, 2016

My Fave Makeup Looks On My Clients

Hey guys today I have a new post for you all.  In case you guys didn't know by the way I'm a makeup artist. Today's post I'm going to share some makeup looks that I have done for clients in the past. I love doing people's makeup it's the best part when they fall in love with what you have done. I hope you guys will enjoy this post!



To stay up to date with me and to see more makeup applications that I have done for my clients follow me on Instagram and on my Pinterest.










If you would like to get your makeup done by me and you live in Toronto or GTA area contact me sheerbeautyblog@gmail.com 

5 comments:

  1. You are so talented and your clients all look amazing! I just adore the first look with the blue shadow x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Such beautiful looks!

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have tons of talent, these looks are perfection!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...