Tuesday, December 22, 2015

#LipKitByKylie Review

Everyone one is has been going CRAZY for the Liquid Lipsticks by Kylie Jenner called Lip Kit By Kylie and I'm one of them I got my order in the first time they launch and I was super excited once I got the email and my order was confirmed. Me and another girl from my work both wanted them and where super excited when they launched sadly her order didn't go through like a lot of people. If you do want them I think they will be restocked next in January. I think this has to be a record because I read somewhere that these actually sold out in 30 seconds. Anyway here is my review on Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit By Kylie. 

picture of kylie jenners lip stick



picture of kylie jenner lip kit

picture of Kylie Jenner






Do you plan on buying Lip Kit By Kylie?

17 comments:

  1. Those shades really do look lovely!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab post, how have I not heard of the Lip Kit by Kylie yet? I must be so behind in regards to news. The colours are stunning, writing these down as we speak. x

    Lea
    www.sincerelyshug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades look good on you!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Candy K! It's a really pretty color! I was so curious how this one was going to turn out!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like everyone is talking about these lip kits!! Great review :) x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shades look awesome on you. lucky that you one of the first few to get them. happy holidays.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of these lipsticks. I liked the shade from the nude one.
    Happy Holidays! Happy 2016, Kayla!
    x
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely not as obsessed with these kits as some people so don't even think I will try order them because no doubt they will be sold out again in a flash. I do love the shades though, gorgeous colours x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound lovely but like Alina, I'm not particularly tempted by them. The nude shades are really nice but they look so similar. It'd have been nice if she had created them a bit more different. The last one is also my favourite. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...