Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September Favorites

Another month as come and gone just like that it's already Fall. If you live in Canada it almost feels more like winter lol. The past few days it's been really cold in Ontario. Well here are the products that I have used most and really loved this month.





First up is the Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette from BH Cosmetics I have been loving the highlighters in this palette I put hearts on my favorite two but I still like all four shades. I've been using the highlighters everyday since I got this palette. LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette.
This is currently out of stock but I bought two and I will be having a giveaway this weekend hopefull it will be up or next weekend.


The Real Techniques Contour Brush I love to use this to actually highlight this is one of my favorite brushes and my most used brushes.

Morphe Brushes Blush Brush is the best..... I love this to apply my powder blushes it just makes them go on so nice and easy!

Sephora Collection Full Coverage Airbrush #53 Brush is great for cream contour. I feel this has the perfect shape for contouring and it works wonderful with cream products. Bonus it's also travel size.


NYX Cosmetics Q10 Primer I been using none stop this is a great drugstore buy. This doesn't have that silicone feel which I hate it feels more like a moisturizer this also helps to make skin look younger. 

MUFE Mattifying Primer is great, at first I didn't like it, but that was because I was applying to much. You only need a little and this helps to keep your skin looking matte. For me I find this makes my skin matte and helps to keep my skin from looking oily. During my day with this my skin will get dewy but not oily I feel. I don't feel that if you have oily skin there is a product that is going to totally keep your skin matte all day long and if there is I haven't found it yet but I do find that this works well to help to make your skin not look oily. I used this primer in my z-tone as that is my problem area.

 I've changed my brow routine and I have switch to powder for now I really like using a powder for my brows. I have the Anastasia Brow Pro Palette and I love the Ebony Brow Duo in this palette. Before I use the powder I like to prime my brows with Hourglass Veil Primer which is a tip I learned from a co-worker the Veil Primer will keep your brows waterproof with this primer as your base. 

Jeffree Star Posh Spice and NYX Matte Lipstick Maison are my all time favorite nude actually it's just my all time favorite lip combo. These two mixed together is a match made in heaven. I first put on Maison  which is a chocolate brown and then in the center I put on Posh Spice a nude taupe which btw I love this name, and then I blend the two together. So beautiful I love this lip combo!!! 

What product have you loved in September?


4 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...