Sunday, October 4, 2015

MUFE HD Foundation Stick Review

Today I have a review for you guys on the NEW *Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Stick. I have be testing this product out now on myself and a few clients for a few weeks and now I'm ready to share with you guys my thoughts. :)






About This Product
Long Lasting foundation in a stick format that creates a flawless complexion. Developed with advanced technology for film and television this foundation contains amino acid coated pigments that provide a med - full coverage and natural look on the skin. 

Review
For me I used this shade Y445 to highlight areas I wanted to bring out, as this shade is to light all over as my complexion product I found I like to use this to highlight my nose, cheekbone, chin and forehead. I found this stick foundation very easy to use. It was easy to apply and easy to blend. I love to use the Make Up For Ever brush 156 when I apply this as well on clients I have used both 156 brush and the 106 brush. I find the Make Up For Ever brushes are amazing and they work great with this foundation. I mention that I used this on clients and the clients that I have used this foundation on are clients who want a natural look, they are looking for a foundation that looks like there skin. Every client that I tried this on loved it! As well I have even used this stick foundation on clients for contouring. If your a makeup artist I highly recommend this product for your kit! Overall I'm so happy with this product I'm not a foundation girl but I really do like this foundation. This foundation can be bought at Sephora for $50.00 CAD




Have you tried MUFE HD Ultra Stick Foundation yet?




   

11 comments:

  1. thanks for this review. MUFE is such an awesome product!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my AW15 perfume picks including fragrance decor ideas!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try a stick foundation for a while - I heard they're great for the summer (not that it's summer anymore, haha), and they give a really nice complexion. Though I'm always a bit scared of trying new things, it basically took me foreverrrrr to get out of my nude lipstick comfort zone!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually really like MUFE foundations, I haven't tried this one though! I'll have to try some of their makeup brushes :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, no I haven't tried this product but love finding new gems, thanks! Hugs! http://www.monalisas.no PS: I have an awesome giveaway on the blog if you like to check it out:) http://monalisas.no/day-five-giveaway-to-my-lovely-readers/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard about mufe not until you introduced it.
    Sounds like a great foundation
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really wow your missing out you should check out there products :)

      Delete
  7. Ooooh I need to try this one soon! I heard the liquid isn't as good but this one seems legit! Glad your clients are liking it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...