Saturday, October 17, 2015

NYX Matte Lipstick Review

NYX Cosmetics is an amazing drug store brand I feel that they have nice products without having the high price tag. Here is my review on the NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipsticks.
picture of nyx lipstick matte finish
About The Product
NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipsticks are high pigmented lipsticks with a rich formula that last all day long. This lipstick provides a smooth application and is a matte finish.


Review
I've had these lipsticks for so long now since June so I have a pretty good idea of what I think of them. First the colours I went with are two colours that I thought would look great on most skin tones since this was the first time I was purchasing these lipsticks. I love Maison it's my favorite out of the two I wore this colour so much and it was even in my monthly favorites. Next Whipped Caviar I'm not too much of a big fan but the colour is not bad. I do wear this lipstick but not as much as others that I have. The formula of these to are great I have no problem with these making my lip dry as well the application is smooth. I like to reapply this after I eat however during my day I don't notice any fading from this lipstick, which is great! Overall I would for sure purchase more shades from the NYX Matte Lipsticks collection and I would recommend these two that I got.

swatches of nyx matte lipsticks in maison and whipped caviar

picture of nyx lipstick maison

picture of nyx lipstick whipped caviar


What products do you like from NYX?


3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge NYX fan, and I love their Soft Matte Lip Creams, Butter Lipsticks, Intense Butter Glosses and blushes. Love how Whipped Caviar looks on you.

    By the way, I nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Awards! Please check out my post and participate: http://floraful.blogspot.com/2015/10/versatile-blogger-award.html and have fun!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX; I haven't tried their matte lippies but I love their lip creams. Today I tried their high voltage lipstick and it was great!


    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Nyx is such an awesome product for its price point :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...