Thursday, June 13, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Review

 
About The Product
From Maybelline.com "• Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
• Smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours • Most intense line for lasting drama • Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested • Contact lens safe"
 
Review
First I'm going to start off with saying I do love this liner, its so black and I have heard that Maybelline Blackest Black is actually darker then MAC Blacktrack but I haven't actually seen this in person for myself to say for sure this is true. This product claims to be smudge and water proof and I have test that out in the picture above as you can see in the 3rd picture I smudge the gel liner and a good amount of product came off I also applied water to the swatch after wards in the 4th picture and a tiny bit more product came off. I don't think this product is smudge proof which I think is a good thing because some people like to smudge out there liner. As for this product being water proof I would have to say I don't think it's really that great of a water proof product. I will say this product does last all day long for me. Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner also comes with a brush I think to be honest you don't need the brush its a waste of money. The brush is actually in the shape of a lip pencil and it's flat. To me it seems more of like a lip liner brush and when I repurchase this product I think it's silly to keep having to pay for a brush I wont even use it a waste of money and I think a waste of the companies time to make and sell the brushes. I'm not sure if they sell this liner with out the brush as well but if they don't I think they should.
 
 
Price
12.09CA 
I got this from well.ca which is an online drug store.
 
 
What do you think of Maybelline's Gel Liner?
Are there any gel liners you think I should try?
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, found you on the Aloha Blog Hop! :) I have this gel liner and LOVE it, it's such great quality for such an affordable product. I want to try MAC's gel liner next, but I'll wait until I'm running out of my Maybelline one.

    www.beautymadesimple.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried MAC blitz and glitz I liked it but I think I'm liking Maybelline more :)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog!!
    Now following.
    looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up!

    I am doing a free blog design giveaway. Check it out! :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...