Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge #19 Review

 
 
New shades have been added to the Aqua Collection this summer which is available now in store and online at Sephora. I was lucky enough to be sent one of the new shades in the Aqua Rouge Collection to review.
 
Aqua Rouge has 5 new shades Fuchsia #16, Pomegranate Pink #19, Baby Pink #20, Bright Coral #17, and Coral #18.
 
About The Product
Aqua Rouge is a high impact, smudge proof liquid lip colour which is long lasting like a lip stain.
There is a perfect lip colour in this collection for every woman. Aqua Rouge comes in a double ended tube, how it works first apply the lip colour then top is off with the clear gloss for a lacquered finish. Aqua Rouge is 100% waterproof and was created for professional makeup artist who work on sets and backstage that need a product that won't need to be touched up.
 
 
 
Review
Pomegranate Pink is on the boarder of being red, but not red because it does have a hint of pink. I feel it does at times look pinker and at other times looks redder. The colour is great it's so opaque and a prefect shade for the summer. It's a nice pop on the lips with natural/simply eye makeup or you could go for a more dramatic look for a night out using this lip product. This product is long lasting as well smudge and water proof. If you choose to wear the lip gloss alone without the gloss you will see once its dry little to no product rubs off and with clear gloss you can add shine to your lips and extra protection from smudging and water as well its long lasting colour.
 
 
 
 
This is around 3 hours later after drinking some water, you can see from the picture my lips have lost some of the gloss but the colour is still there. After this picture was taken I did eat lunch and my lips pretty much looked the same as they do in this picture just a little bit less glossy. A few more around later around maybe 6:30 I touched up a bit in my inner lip and applied more gloss as I eat dinner etc. You can wear this without the gloss for a matte look or with the gloss if you like that option better. I personally like this shade with the gloss the best then without.
 
 
Price
$29.00 CA
$24.00 US
 
As well as Make Up For Ever having new shades to the Aqua Rouge Collection they also have new shades in the Aqua Lip Collection Baby Pink #20C and Pomegranate Pink #19C. Aqua Cream has 3 new shades Pearly Green Lagoon #52, Pearly Green #53 and Pearly Mauve #54 and last 2 new shades in the Aqua Eye Collection Matte Brown #25L and Pearly Green Lagoon #25L.
 
 
 
Have you tried any shade from Aqua Rouge? 
 
Also Make Up For Ever will be having an event at Sephora Eaton Center tomorrow and Friday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 disclaimer: I was send this product to review and this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review.
 
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, I am your newest follower from Blog Hop.
    Followed you via GFC, Twitter & FB.
    Feel free to visit, leave a comment and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty color, it looks so great. This is a must try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wooow, this is a beautiful color!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty colour! Like the gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how this looks with the gloss! And it's great that it last a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color looks so pretty on you! I haven't tried the Aqua Rouge but I have a few of the two-step lip color type products and I love them for long days where I can't touch up as much as I'd like to xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this type of pink color! It looks gorgeous on your lips and so shiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely colour on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...