Friday, December 30, 2011

Make-up Friday - Kim Kardashian Inspired New Years Makeup

So I was on youtube watching some makeup videos and I saw in my subscriptions that some makeup guru were doing a Kim Kardashian makeup look from the Kardashian 2011 Christmas card that was shot by Nick Saglimbeni. I liked her makeup so I decied that I would give this look a try for christmas and here are the results. This makeup look is also a great look for New Years so give it a try! Also I've recreate Kim outfit for that she was wearing for less.

THE LOOK



CLOSE UP
KIM'S LOOK FOR LESS


Kim Kardashian Look For Less

Planet shirts blouse
£39 - debenhams.com

Forever21 sequin jacket
$28 - forever21.com

Blank NYC flared pants
$88 - modcloth.com

Black Pleated Silk Bow Tie
£52 - black.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins platform sandals
$79 - dorothyperkins.com

Rachel square earrings
$12 - nordstrom.com



Also don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't you have until jan 19th!

9 comments:

  1. Great makeup and fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, your so beautiful and you did an awesome job creating Kim's makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I saw this look too and I thought it was sooo hot!!! You are rockin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. digging how your makeup came out, it was a great inspiration pic! love the look for less jacket, may get that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u did a great job recreating that look! im a new follower.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls this is my 2nd fav look that I have done so far :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...