Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fashion/Beauty Photos - Part 7

Here is Part 7 hope you enjoy!

Tumblr   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Your Love Is A Verb Here In My Room   (clipped to polyvore.com)
f a s h i o n i s t h a   (clipped to polyvore.com)
The Abandoned by Billy Rood on Ben Trovato   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Fashion icon-by Chinky   (clipped to polyvore.com)
E X Q U I S I T E ♥   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Tumblr   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Mama, life just began.   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Amelia’s Magazine | MOMA   (clipped to polyvore.com)
fashion illustrations, by Caroline Andrieu   (clipped to polyvore.com)
fashion illustrations, by Caroline Andrieu   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Cheetah is the New Black   (clipped to polyvore.com)
My love, it is the size of an Oliphaunt.   (clipped to polyvore.com)
lady gaga icon by bella, use.   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Je Suis un Lapin = Patricia Coelho   (clipped to polyvore.com)
Part 8 coming next week

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You need a tumblr girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I do have one, I never use to post on there but I recently started http://sheerbeautyblog.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, what eye candy! i love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...