Friday, December 2, 2011

Make-up Friday 2nd Post Beyonce Look/BH Cosmetics Palette

So I decided that today I would do 2 Make-up Friday post plus show you the plaette that I purchased from http://www.bhcosmetics.com/.



CLOSE UPS



BH Cosmetics Palette 2nd Edition

This palette comes in 120 beautiful colours raging from browns,pinks,creams,blacks,purples,blues,greens,oranges,yellows,and reds. Some are matte and some are in shimmer. Shadows come in a black 9" x 6"case. Also this palette comes with a best before date so you know when its no longer good, but I'm sure who ever buys this palette would use up the shadows before the best before date which is years away.


Can't wait to do more makeup looks using this palette!


7 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...