Monday, October 22, 2018

Hourglass Caution Mascara Review

Hey everyone sorry I have been so MIA. I recently started school again and I have been super busy with my program. But I'm back with a new post! Last month I treated myself and purchased a high-end mascara. I have never tried any high-end mascara before but I was seeing amazing results of this mascara online and I knew I had to purchase it. So I purchased Hourglass Caution Mascara.



Follow



Check out my video to see my full review on this mascara. I share with you guys the results of what my lashes look like as well you will see me applying the mascara and before and after. I'm also not sure if I mentioned this in the video but the removal of this mascara can sometimes be difficult depending on how much you use. I love mascara and I love to load it up so I find that it takes a while to remove the mascara for me.
Have you tried this mascara?

Check out some of my fave Hourglass products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...