Thursday, May 10, 2018

Empties, Would I Repurchase?

I'm back with another Empties post for you guys. Here are more products that I recently finished. 


Follow

I bought Jason Natural Deodorant at Winners because I wanted to give natural deodorant a try again. This actually gave me a rash and I looked up that depending on the natural deodorant you can sometimes get a rash. This for me made my underarms itch so I stopped using it. I wouldn't try this again but maybe a different brand.

Next up I has a deluxe sample of Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream. I would recommend this for people with dry skin. I personally didn't like this and felt it was too oily of a product. This has a blend of six African oils so not a product for oily skin or at least my skin. I just feel like it didn't absorb into my skin and just would sit on top. I was very disappointed. For me, I would not buy the full size of this. 

Simple Micellar Water is one of my fave Micellar products. I really liked this and would purchase this again. It didn't have a weird smell to it which some brand do as well this didn't have a strong smell. I liked that this was gentle and did a good job at removing my makeup and waterproof mascara. This makes me what to try more from the Simple brand.

EOS Lip Balm, there isn't much to say because I feel like everyone has tried this before. I like their lip balms and I can't count how many I have bought. So this for sure would be a repurchase as I have purchased this so many times already!


For the brows, I recently finished two products Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette. I received this gem when I worked at Sephora at first I didn't use this as I was in love with my Anastasia brow products back then but this I love. I feel it did an amazing job at filling in my brows, giving them a nice look and not making them look fake or overdone. The brow pencil is on the pricey side and costs $40 in Canada. I would buy this but It would be a treat for myself and not something I would purchase on the regular because of the price. I almost forgot to mention the pencil did come out of the case a few times which was annoying.


Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil is another brow product I got when I worked at Sephora. For me personally, I didn't like this brow pencil. I really don't have much to say I just didn't like the way it performed and it's not a product I would purchase again. I have used this on other people when doing their makeup. I think this is a great pencil for someone with fuller brows and they just need a little touch up here and there. 


Next up is KKW Ultralight Beam Duo in Copper. I love this lipgloss and finished it so fast when I bought this Ultra Light Beam Duo. I personally think the pressed pigment is ok. But the gloss is wonderful. It's hydrating and last gloss. It looks good when I wear this alone or with a lipstick underneath. I would buy this gloss again if KKW Beauty sold this separately from the pigment.

Last is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Dark Golden. I love this concealer and have already repurchased it. It goes on smooth is a nice match to naturally brighten up my undereye area. It also blends into the skin well with a brush or a sponge. It comes in 14 shades which I think is a good selection. However, I feel like this concealer has been around for a few years now and it sells well they should expand their colour range not only for darker skin tone but for all skin tones.


Check out my wishlist for some items I want to purchase next.

What product have you finished recently?

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I can bring myself to spend so much on a brow pencil. LOL! Great list of empties!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. That concealer must be pretty nice
    Great repurchase

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many amazing things about the Hourglass brow pencil but I'm afraid to try it in case I like it! lol! xx

    Beautylymin| LauraGellerPaletteGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know the price tag is too high for a brow pencil

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...