Thursday, April 26, 2018

Empties, Would I Repurchase?

Hey guys! I'm back with a new empties post. I love writing these post because I feel so good when I finish a product lol and I love to look back on my empties post. It's like a catalog for me lol telling me what to buy and what not to buy again.


Follow



First, we are going to start off with Fresh Peony Brightening Moisture Face Cream this cream, believe it or not, is $95.00 CA I got this in gratis when I worked at Sephora. I think the price tag is way to high but I loved this cream and I think it is the best face cream I have ever used so far. This is a thick cream, however, I didn't find it too heavy to wear in the day and it absorbed into my skin nicely. Not only does this brighten the skin giving a nice glow but it also protects your skin against environmental aggressors. I would for sure buy this again but I would wait until the VIB Sale to purchase this one. 

Next up is Maybelline Lash Sensational Curvitude Mascara, I actually bought this by mistake and wanted to get the original Lash Sensational but I ended up actually really liking this one. I feel it made my lashes look great the brush was different then what I'm used too so I wasn't too much of a fan of the brush. Overall it got the job done but I do feel it dried up quickly. Personally, I wouldn't buy this again since I just really like the original more.

Everyone and their Mother has been raving about the Pixi Glow Tonic, so I decided to give it a try. However, this didn't work well with my skin I feel like it honestly did nothing. I didn't see a glow or any type of positive change in my skin. This is something that I won't be trying again.


Dior's Gentle Cleansing Milk is the first milk cleanser I have tried and I really liked this. At first, I didn't like it because it was too different to what I'm used to and I actually stopped using this for a while. Then I decided to give this a try again and I fell in love. You can also use this to remove your makeup which I would do on days when I was too sleepy lol to remove my makeup with my makeup remover. Sadly they don't make this anymore I think or at least it's not on the Sephora website anymore. They have come out with a new cleanser I guess to replace this one called Hydra Life Micellar Milk No-Rinse Cleanser. Because Sephora no longer sells this I wouldn't buy it again although I never did buy this a did get this in gratis. However maybe I would try their new Hydra Life Milk Cleanser. 

Recently I did a full review of Moroccan Oil Volume Collection so I won't go too much into the Moroccan Oil Extra Volume Conditioner but I loved this conditioner. I love this on its own without the Volume Shampoo and would recommend using a different Shampoo with this conditioner. I would buy this again as I feel like it got the job done and I also love how it works as a detangler. Would I purchase this... YES!

Last is Laneige Balancing Emulsion for Combination to Oily Skin, the bottle that I have in the picture is the old bottle since I have finished this a few months ago they have now updated version of this. I really loved this and actually bought this by mistake lol I tend to do that a lot. But I was meaning to buy Laneige toner which both came in a box that looked similar so when I picked up the toner I read the box and saw for dry skin, beside the toner was another box combo to oily skin that was all I read off of the box and picked it up thinking it was the toner lol. But I'm glad I made that mistake because this is a product I would purchase again. I really love the way it made my skin feel and look. This is a repurchase for me I feel like my skin is not the same without this in my routine. 

So that it is for my empties for now but I do have more coming up soon!



What product have you recently finished?




  

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally another person who had the same experience as me with Pixi Glow Tonic! It did absolutely nothing for my skin too.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I felt like I was the only person who didn't benefit from this

      Delete
  2. I have the lash mascara but this one i still didnt try but might try it soon since it works well on you

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...