Thursday, April 19, 2018

Briogeo Co-Wash Review

I love washing my hair with a Co-Wash however I have gone back to using shampoo from one of my favorite brands. Missing using a co-wash I decided to give Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado + Quinoa Co-Wash a try.



Follow



Briogeo Be Kind, Be Gentle Co-Wash is a Co-Wash that is designed for wavy to tightly coiled hair. This Co-Wash is said to lead to soft, hydrated hair while making hair more manageable by detangling hair. 

When I first used this product I have to be honest I was so disappointed I didn't get the results I was hoping for. I feel like it did clean my hair well. However I felt like it lack in making my hair feel hydrated and soft. I did feel like it hydrated my hair to a certain point but that I still needed to use a conditioner after this. Which cancels out the whole point of using a Co-Wash. I do like that this is paraben free, sulfate free and free of phthalates but sadly this just didn't work out for me. I'm still interested in the brand and would like to try more of their products in the future. But this will not be something I will try again.


And so my journey for a new Co-Wash continues... 



What Co-Washes have you tried?



8 comments:

  1. What a shame! This brand usually delivers but seems like this is a little underwhelming.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this review babe! I find that I need a conditioner with pretty much every shampoo xx

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes with shampoo of course you need conditioner lol but with co-wash it's you shouldn't have to use a conditioner after you co-wash, if the co-wash is good lol

      Delete
  3. It's a shame it didn't wow you, I've never tried any of their products xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tagline - be gentle. be kind.
    Thats a great facial wash

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too bad that this product didn't work out, but hopefully, you can find something else from this brand! Thanks for sharing this review!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...