Sunday, January 7, 2018

KKW Beauty Ultralight Beam Duo Review

I have been wanting to try something from Kim Kardashian West's Cosmetic line for the longest time now and I finally bought something from her line. Recently maybe about a month ago she came out with a new product her Ultralight Beam Duo which is a Lip Gloss and Loose Pigment set. This is what I will be reviewing today.

picture of KKW Beauty Ultralight Beam Duo Copper

Follow



picture of KKW Beauty Ultralight Beam Duo

This set includes a high shine gloss and a loose matching powder as described by the site. Described by the website the powder gives a blinding glow and can be used alone or mixed with a blush or highlight. The lip gloss description I feel is lacking it's kind of points out the obvious that it's a gloss to be used alone or with lipstick and liner.

The Ultralight Beam Duo that I decided to purchase was Copper. I went with this because I think it would be the most flattering on my skin tone. Rose Gold as well as Bronze also looks like great shades as well for POC and I might want to try them in the future. One Duo cost $32.00 US or you can purchase the whole collection for $160.00 US. Shipping took forever almost a month but I feel because this was launch around the holidays I guess they had tons of orders. I feel like shipping for Kylie Cosmetics was faster.

picture of KKW Beauty Ultralight Beam Duo Copper Swatches

In the Pigment you get 0.075oz. My pigment actually was open a little bit and some actually fell out, that was disappointing. However I think the Copper shade is very nice, it has a lovely sparkle to it. I have only used this on my eyes but this is an all over product as mentioned before. I just feel as a highlight it's to dark for me but I will give it a try with blush. I use this product wet with Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix. This prevents fall out and makes the pigment more vibrant, when you use this pigment wet you definitely see the difference between it wet and dry.  

The gloss is my fave I have been using this every day. I'm already 1/4th into the product. In the gloss you get 0.123oz. The gloss as a beautiful shine and texture. It's not over glossy and you don't need to use a lot of product to build up shine, nor is it sticky. They don't mention on the site what contents are in the gloss and I wish they did as I forgot to check the packaging but I feel like this gloss also makes my lips feel super soft when I wear it. My only wish is that the gloss came in a bigger size.  


Have you tried anything from KKW Beauty?




1 comment:

  1. For personal reasons I never buy anything from the Kardashians but I know the reviews about the brand is pretty good.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...