Sunday, January 21, 2018

Dior Gentle Cleansing Milk Review

Happy Sunday to you all. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Today I'm going to be sharing a review with you guys on Dior's Milk Cleanser. I have been using this for so many months now I have lost count lol.



Follow
Dior Gentle Milk Cleanser is as described by Sephora a milk cleanser formulated to to give fresh and glowing skin. While gently removing make up and impurities from the skin. This cleanser is great for dry or sensitive skin.

For me when I first tried this cleanser I actually didn't like it and stopped using it for awhile. I didn't like the fragrance smells which I think is sometimes strong and I wasn't used to this type of cleanser. 

After a few months passed I gave this another try and I loved it. To use this product you message a few pumps into the skin then rinse off or remove with a cotton pad. I used to rinse this off so maybe that is why I didn't think this was getting the job done in cleaning my skin. Not until I started using a cotton pad to remove the cleanser did I notice the dirty that this cleanser was actually removing I was surprised and impressed.

Even though this is recommend for dry or sensitive skin I still think this works for my combo skin. I love the milky/silky texture of this product and how lightweight it is. This truly makes my skin feel hydrated and good after I used it.  

Now for the cons, I don't like that it smells like a perfume bottle and I feel you do need a few pumps more then 3 for the entire face. You can use this on the eyes I wouldn't recommend this for the eyes, although some people think it's gentle enough for the eyes, I personally didn't think so. However this is something I would purchase again.


Have you tried any Dior skincare products?




2 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...