Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sephora Haul PLUS Huda Beauty Obsessions Palettes Makeup Look

So my VIB purchases from Sephora finally came in last week it has never taken this long for me to get an order from Sephora. I was annoyed that it took this long. In my order I bought 2 palettes from Huda Beauty so check out the makeup look I did using them.


Follow

Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benefit is my favorite brow pencil so I purchased this because I needed to replenish as I have finished my old brow pencil. I just love the way this is shaped and the formula it gilds onto my brows but it's not to creamy or to stiff and doesn't dry out. Some brow pencils I also feel like over time they become hard this doesn't.


The Boscia Charcoal Sheet Mask I have used before but I couldn't remember if I liked it so I wanted to give this another try although it doesn't have a overall good rating online. Then I also got the Glam Glow Bubble Sheet Mask this has been on my Sephora wish list and I finally put it in my cart. I can't wait to try this :)


Last from skin care I purchased the Saturday Skin Sheet Mask set I randomly saw this brand and was interested. They don't have a lot of products on the Sephora site but I got this because it helps to brighten the skin. So far I have only tried one mask from the set and I liked it but the sheet mask i feel had to much liquid in the packaging. It made it hard to get off the protector before I applied the mask to my face.


With my Beauty Insider points I got the tray it's so cute, I think it was 250 points. I wish I could have got two.



I like Nudestix I think they have great product. I have been dying to get this shade from there matte lip collection. It has become one of my new favorite nudes. This is called Greystone, they have a few more nudes I still want to pick up.


I have used Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders on clients all the time when I did Custome Makeovers at Sephora. I really like their powders because it gives a nice glow to the skin and its natural. I picked up Dim Light but next I want to get Ambient Strob Light because I also use to mix Euphoric with Dim Light on put it on clients it always looked so beautiful.


Brazilian Bum Bum Cream from Sol De Janeiro I received in gratis when I worked at Sephora and now I have finished it so I decided to get the Holiday pack since I really liked it. I don't use it as an all over body lotion I use it just for my hands. It smells so good and makes my hands feel so soft and smooth.


Last I purchased the Huda Beauty Obsession Palettes I was on the fence about buying these palettes as the other times I bought her stuff it was before I knew about the drama with her brand and discriminating against people of darker complexions and also gay people. I'm still on the fence a bit because I feel I haven't seen or heard her say out of her own mouth  saying discriminating things towards people. But I'm not going to go into this as this would take forever to explain but you can google the brand and see what I'm talking about. As for the palettes the pigmentation is really good. I have tried almost all the shadows in the Warm Palette on the right and I have tried two shadows from the Eletric Palette on the left. I will give a full review at a later date. Let me know if you have any opinions on this brand, I would like to know what you guys think.





SHOP THIS POST

8 comments:

  1. I picked up the Mauve Huda palette but I haven't tried it yet. I hope I do like it. I have the Hourglass powders on my wishlist. I think I would really like them.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Huda Beauty palettes look so good !
    https://bookslipsticksandtravels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to feel I am the only one who hasn't tried Huda Beauty. LOL! Love the pop of colour on your lower lash lines!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get anything during the VIB sale but plan to get a few things when I visit US during the Christmas vacation. You got some lovely items. I love Hourglass Powders and that Huda Beauty warm palette is tempting.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need them Huda beauty Palettes in my life, omg they look so pigmented! The colourful one is screaming my nameeeee..

    Hope xox // B'bB

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...