Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Perfect Holiday Gift For Mom

If your like me then you probably have started your Christmas shopping. I have already started and I'm almost half way done. I love shopping for Christmas present in November it just gets my so excited for Christmas and of course the sooner I get my Christmas shopping done the better as I wont be in the Christmas rush looking for gifts in December. For my Mom is it always hard to find a gift for her but this year I think I have one she will love.



Follow



*Derma Briliance? What is it? Well it's a dual cleansing and exfoliation wand. I think this is the perfect for Mother's because as we age will always want to try to look are best and have younger and better skin. Derma Briliance has been proven to reduce the sign of aging and create smoother/glowing skin.

Derma Brliance cleasning and exfoliates the skin with two speed options as well you can also use this want to massage your skin care products into your skin. This wand like others is waterproof and rechargeable. 

The wand is very simple to use, first cleanse the skin with the tear drop cleansing head. The head is tear drop shaped in get into corners of the face and orbits around the face in a super fast speed to clean deeper into the skin. Once the timer turns off it's time to exfoliate. Place the exfoliating brush head into the high speed side and place the resurfacing cream into the face and then let the wand do the work.

When you purchase this it comes with the wand of course, two exfoliating brush heads, a cleansing head, Apple Stem Cell Cleanser and the Resurfacing Cream. You can also get bonus products with this set when you pay in full. Trial price right now is $14.95 US or you can pay in full at $99.99 US and also receive the bonus products.



What do you plan to get your mom this year?
 


Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an interesting product. I have never used any type of cleansing device. But this time I plan on getting the cheaper version of Fereo from Amazon and then will decide if I like it or not. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...