Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Arbonne Holiday Collection


With thanksgiving passing us by it's will soon be Christmas and that means Christmas shopping. If your like me I like to get my shopping done early and out of the way so I can relax and enjoy the Holidays. With Christmas shopping new things are always coming out and this year I'm sharing with you the Arbonne Holiday Collection. 

 photo ab02.png


This year Arbonne has great new stuff for the Holidays, I was lucky to get to try the Sheer Glow Highlight Duo. 

The highlight duo comes in 2 shades Bronze and Pearl and I want to add this smells great! I notice the smell as I tried it on and I liked the sweet but simple scent of this product.


 photo ab03.png

 photo ab04.png

 I love the bronze shade I feel it's great for my skin tone. Both shade blend like a dream and are pigmented. I find with this cream highlighters I didn't have to buildup the colour to much like with other sticks and blending was easy. I also found as well the Bronze shade is gorgeous under matte bronzer it just gives a nice glow to the skin if you pace this on first and then your bronzer. 

Overall this is a great Holiday gift for anyone who likes the dewy/glowing look. Which who doesn't lol. This is a great gift set for makeup junkies!

What do you think if this years Holiday Collection from Arbonne?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these look really pigmented! Haven't heard of this brand before, thanks for sharing. I will definitely check them out, hope you'll stop by for my latest post when you get the time xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard or come across this brand before! Would love to try some products out as they sound fab! x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...