Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Fave Nude Lipsticks

Hey everyone! Today I'm talking about my favorite nude lipsticks/liquid lipsticks and lip pencils.
Nude lips are great to wear anytime and I have a few ride of die nudes that I can't live without.

picture of kylie cosmetics nude liquid lipstick dolce K and True Brown


Watch my video to see swatches of my favorite nudes as well to learn a bit about what I think of them!





left to right: Kylie Cosmetics Exposed, Kylie Cosmetics Dolce K, Too Faced Naughty By Nature, Huda Beauty Spice Girl. Huda Beauty Flirt, MAC Touch, MAC Persistence, Kylie Cosmetics True Brown K Lip Pencil, Urban Decay 1993, Urban Decay Conspiracy
picture of huda beauty, mac , kylie cosmetics products

picture of kylie cosmetics, too faced and huda beauty products


What are your favorite nude lipsticks?

17 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try the kyle lip kits! these nude shades look super pretty on you lady! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try Kylie Lip Kits but they sell out so quickly here in Australia
    looks amazing on you
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your favourite nude lipsticks - mine are mostly from Mac because their lip products are so gorgeous! The Kylie Lip Kits look lovely too :)
    Ambar x | Her Little Loves
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: Win A CaseApp Gift Voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Kylie Lip Kits but really want to try out the Too Faced lipsticks. Definitely going to grab that shade xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The too faced ones are pretty good you should give them a try :)

      Delete
  5. I love nude lips, I really want to try the kylie ones!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great. I don't like the wands for them but beside that they are my fave

      Delete
  6. Nude lipsticks are my favourite to wear all your round! Loving all your picks, hun. <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted to try those Huda Beauty liquid lipsticks for so long! I love a good nude lip.

    Emily | www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Huda ones are nice. She is coming out with a palette soon which I can't wait to see :)

      Delete
  8. Nude lipsticks are also my favourite, you've got a great selection here x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. My faves are the Urban Decay lippies, cant seem to get enough of them, I buy one a week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite lipsticks are Nars "Gipsy" and obviously Kat Von D's "Lolita." :) Also, I'm currently having an Urban Decay giveaway - I will be having a new giveaway every Friday with products from UD, Too Faced, Buxom, Hourglass, Fresh and more. You should come check it out! :)
    https://www.bluecanyoncorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Kylie one looks awesome on you!!

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...